Thank you for viewing our current job openings. Below you will find a list of current positions we need to fill. Click on the opening title to review the job description below it. After reviewing it, if you would like to apply, simply click the “Click here to Fill Out Our Application” button below the description.
Receptionist / Front Desk
Hourly Rate: $17 / Hour
Benefits & Development Opportunities
- Vacation Benefits
- Sick Time Benefits
- Health Insurance
Responsibilities, Required Qualifications in Order to Apply for the Opening
Our ideal candidate must have great communication skills, patience, extreme attention to detail with the ability to multi-task, present themselves in a professional manner, have a good work ethic and be dependable. Medical office experience is preferred. Having basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel a plus.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Greeting patients in person or over the phone.
- Entering patient data into the computer system.
- Contacting insurance carriers to verify coverage and obtain authorization
- Collecting daily patient payments and co-pays.
- Scheduling appointments for patients.
- Sending reports to referring physicians via fax or mail
- Maintaining a clean, organized, and inviting front office and waiting area
- Experience with managing a high volume of calls and face to-face patient interactions is advantageous.
- Appointment scheduling experience is considered a plus.
- Familiarity with various medical insurance plans, such as PPO, Workers Compensation, and Medicare, is helpful
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Requires excellent multitasking skills.
At Newbury Park Physical Therapy we value diversity and believe in creating an inclusive workplace where all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply, and our employees can expect a fair and equal treatment throughout their employment.