We are clinical experts in the evaluation and treatment of spine-related conditions. Patients often come to us with one or more of these signs and symptoms:
- Feelings of stiffness
- An unusual shift or curve in the spine
- The feeling of stuck or locked joints
- Muscle weakness
- Limited motion
- Radiating pain into the arm or leg
- Limitations in their daily activities
- Limited participation in sports or recreation
If you are suffering with any of the above-mentioned signs or symptoms in the neck, middle back, or lower back, chances are, our physical therapists can help.
Conditions We have Successfully Rehabilitated
We are experts in the art and science of the evaluation and treatment of human movement dysfunctions. We have successfully rehabilitated patients that have undergone a variety of surgical interventions including:
- Total Hip, Knee, Shoulder Replacement
- Neck Fusion
- Arthroscopic Surgical Repairs
- Rotator Cuff Repairs
- Subacromial Decompression
- Lumbar Laminectomy/Fusion/Discectomy
- Knee Meniscectomy
- ACL/PCL Reconstruction
Care Starts with a Thorough Evaluation
Our spine specialists start with an intensive examination and assessment of your condition. A treatment plan is then developed that is based on your specific needs. We then provide you with a clear, easy-to -understand explanation of how we can help you manage your pain.
We Then Develop a Personalized Treatment Plan for You
Treatment often consists of gentle, hands-on techniques which often result in immediate relief of spine-related pain. Since our spine care is all natural, there are little to no side effects.
We frequently include the following procedures in your treatment program:
- Manual therapy (hands-on treatment)
- A customized therapeutic exercise program
- Extensive patient education about your condition
Our Evidence-Based Approach
There are three components to each and every spine rehabilitation program:
- The current best evidence - new scientific researchis being published on a regular basis that suggests you should see a physical therapist first.
- Our clinical experience - we’ve treated a variety of spine diagnoses over the years. Clinical experience allows us to make good decisions about the type of treatment you should received.
- Your treatment goals - of course we consider your goals when developing a treatment plan.
We Work Closely with Your Surgeon
Communication is important for optimal recover after a surgical procedure. We follow a number of post-surgical protocols and take the necessary steps to optimize healing. We will be in contact with your referring physician for guidance regarding any precautions and/or recommendations based on your particular procedure.