Our goal is to see you at the time of your appointment and not waste valuable time filling out paperwork.
Your three options are:
- Type directly into the patient forms, (You need the free Adobe Reader utility to do this.) and then print completed forms and bring them to your first appointment.
- Print the forms, fill them out, and then bring them to your first appointment.
If you are unable to do this, please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete your paperwork.
The link below will provide you with our patient forms.
Then, select the questionnaire from the list below that is most closely related to your particular problem. Please print and complete the forms prior to your initial appointment and bring them with you. These outcome questionnaires help us provide optimal care in managing your condition and outcomes.
- Neck Pain (Neck Disability Index)
- Shoulder Pain (Shoulder Pain and Disability Index)
- Low Back Pain with or without sciatica (OSWESTRY LBP Questionnaire)
- Hip or Knee Osteoarthritis (WOMAC Osteoarthritis Index)
- Knee Pain (Knee Outcome Survey ADL Scale)
- Foot Disorders (Foot Function Index)
- TMJ Disorders (TMJ Disability Inventory)
Download one of the following questionnaires if you have pain in your arm (including the wrist and hand) or leg, and the source of your symptoms is uncertain.
Download the following questionnaire if you are experiencing dizziness or you feel light-headed.
Download the following questionnaire if you have a head injury.
Download the following questionnaire if you have Parkinson's Disease.
You can type right on the form.